Pitch training: Become a master at making your pitch
When it comes to first impressions, there are no second chances! Professional mastery of one’s “pitch” is absolutely crucial for a company’s growth and development. But not every proposal goes as well as it should, leaving the parties involved unsure as to the reasons for its failure.
Why should a company give the job to your company in particular?
How do you give your target clients the impression that you are “just the right” partner?
Your pitch relies on several different factors, not just your expertise and the number of references you have.
This very practically oriented training session sheds light on the most fundamental aspects of the pitch, breaking them down step by step.
- Why the first four minutes are crucial for success
- Presenting yourself in a way that reaches your target audience
- Convey your core messages effectively and with feeling
- What information do potential clients actually want to hear?
- How do I master the balancing act involved in “picking up” and wowing both technically and commercially oriented clients and?
- How to turn the phrase “tailor-made solution” into something authentic
- Using conversation and body language to your advantage
- Come across as authentic in a way that wins over clients
- Master difficult situations with confidence and grace