Training for Inside Sales
Inside sales is a crucial part of the sales process – often providing a company’s first “calling card” to the outside world.
And since there are no second chances when it comes to making a first impression, it’s very important for the inside sales team to demonstrate professionalism.
- How to turn the phrase “customer-oriented” into something authentic
- Credibility and relationship management on the telephone
- Why the first 30 seconds of a telephone call are so decisive
- Create and maintain positive relationships by telephone
- From “I’ll get it done” to “I’ll get your order”.
- Keep the ball rolling: why customer loyalty doesn’t end when the job is completed.
- New relationship management – build customer loyalty and shape it to your advantage
- Turn clients into fans
- Resolving critical situations; how do I defuse critical situations over the phone?
- How do I change a situation in such a way that an upset conversation partner ends up very satisfied by the time the discussion is ended?