Training for Success at Trade Fairs
A trade fair is where you really get the opportunity to show what you’re made of. It’s an ideal place to present yourself and win over new clients.
Be an active conversation partner and not “just there.” Success – or the lack thereof – depends on every member of the booth team showing professionalism and acting in a customer-oriented manner.
The fair and the individual organization: Professional preparation and arrangements before and after the fair
Trade fairs as a “team sport”: What is my role, what do I need to consider for the company’s success? Clear objectives – what am I trying to achieve at this trade fair?
How can I reach out to practically every attendee at the trade fair?
Why do expressions like “Can I help you”, etc. almost always have a negative effect?
Potential: How do I recognize the potential of trade fair attendees?
Is he or she a “visionary”, a “messenger”, or a competent decision-maker?
- Directing the conversation: a convincing presence at the trade fair booth
- Raise interest for new products and services at the trade fair
- Command the conversation without dominating it
- Positive and persuasive self-portrayal
- The right way to use your trade fair materials
- How to ignite interest in you, your company, and your products
- Trade fair etiquette: the most important rules of behavior for trade fair pros