One of the most demanding requirements is the mastery of professional negotiation. Negotiations must occur time and again in professional life, both externally with other companies and internally in one’s own company.
The importance of competence in this area has risen greatly, because negotiation culture has changed considerably in the past few years. Thus, professionally trained negotiating partners utilise more and more sophisticated negotiating strategies. Since negotiations have direct impacts, even on the financial result of a company, these conversations must be conducted extremely skilfully and professionally.
Objective arguments and simple persuasiveness are not enough to successfully conclude negotiations. To actively negotiate and push through one’s own position, one requires the right strategy, professionality in conducting talks as well as active relationship management.
In this training course, the participants shall experience and internalise different negotiating scenarios.
They will learn how to,
- purposefully prepare for and confidently lead negotiations using professional techniques and tools
- successfully reach their goal even in difficult negotiation situations and with difficult negotiating partners
- systematically end the negotiation at the right moment and simultaneously leave the negotiating partner with a good feeling (“win-win”)
- better evaluate negotiating partners
- recognise negotiation practices, tricks, and techniques of the opposite side and face them situationally
- overcome and successfully end difficult negotiating situations