Training for the Inside Sales Representatives
Inside sales is a crucial part of the sales process – often providing a company’s first contact to the outside world.
Since there are no second chances when it comes to making a first impression, it’s very important for the inside sales team to demonstrate professionalism.
- How to turn the phrase “customer-oriented” into something authentic
- Credibility and relationship management on the phone
- Why the first 30 seconds of a telephone call are so decisive
- Building and maintaining positive relationships over the phone
- From “I’ll work on it” to “Thank you for your order”
- How to keep the ball rolling: why customer loyalty doesn’t end when the job is completed
- New relationship management: building customer loyalty and shaping it to your advantage
- Turning clients into fansResolving critical situations: how to defuse critical situations over the phone
- How to change a situation so that an upset conversation partner ends up very satisfied at the end of the discussion