Good salespeople are the backbone of a company’s economic success.
Excellent salespeople are the secret of companies with excellent results.
The level of competency of a sales representative becomes especially evident in difficult situations, for instance, when the client declines the offer or when dealing with objections like “Too expensive…”.
Good Sales Representatives:
- know their product and understand their market
- actively approach their customers
- are confident in every situation
- maintain customer contact
Excellent Sales Representatives:
- consider a „No“ as a challenge
- achieve high profit margins
- win new customers
- turn their customers into fans
The training topics are diverse – depending on the specific situation of the salesperson. In particular demand are:
- Tough price negotiations
- Training for back office
- Customer acquisition: from the cold telephone number to the hot appointment – acquiring new customers using modern acquisition methods
- Complaint management: turning complaints into opportunities
- Successfully make your pitch
- Effective objection and finalization techniques
- Successful networking
- Trade fair training: making a success of the trade fair