Key Account Management
Key Account Management plays an essential role in sales.
Key Account Managers face a wide variety of challenges and have diverse areas of responsibility. That is why there are several different ways to understand Key Account Management.
The main topics of the training are equally diverse. They may include:
- From sales associate to Key Account Manager
- Strategic tools for Key Account Managers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding techniques of professional buyers and learning how to deal with them
- Conducting successful performance reviews
- Effective presentations: how to win your customer over
- Being persuasive and customer-friendly when communicating your ideas
- How to get your customer to value the additional benefits of your product
- Negotiation strategies to help you close the deal – effective methods for dealing with objections